- MULTIFUNCTIONAL FURNITURE: Combining a cat tree and a cat litter box enclosure in one, offers an all-in-one spot for your cat to washroom, play, relax, and sleep. Fits for most size litter boxes.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: This hidden litter box enclosure furniture is equipped with a cat scratching post with 3 scratching poles covered with green natural sisal like a mimic cactus rising from the desert looks cute and fresh. Helps blend into any modern decor, and adds fun flair to any room.
- CATS NEED PRIVACY: Cats need their own safe spot where they can have their privacy for potty time and feel safe in the process. The magnetic doors can keep the cabinet closed tightly until you pull the handle, so it won’t be constantly opened when cats bury their poop.
- STURDY & SOFT: Designed with a solid wood frame, the cat tree is covered in soft carpet that feels good on the paws, especially for adventurous kitties that want to jump to the top. Feet protectors prevent scratches on the floor, eliminating all your worries while using.
- GOOD VENTILATION: For a great odorless home, we drill three holes on the back panel to increase air permeability and ventilation. No matter for pet or for storage, it will not be stuffy.
Meow Litter Box Enclosure with Cactus Cat Tree Tower
Magnetic buckle can make the door easier close
The foot of the cat box makes the box stable when the pets are playing.
Easy to Clean
Just shake off, vacuum, or soap up and rinse down. When it comes to remove all traces of the dirty, hand wash with a gentle soap, rinse off, and allow to fully dry.
Dangling Furry Ball
The furry ball is designed to deliver more mental stimulation and add extra fun for your beloved indoor kittens. When your curious explorers first meet this cat toy, the attractive furry ball can also help them get familiar with this cat toy faster.
Tips: How to deal with your cat peeing over the side of the litter box and destroying the enclosure's structure?
We recommend that you could take peel-and-stick laminate for inside cabinets and line all the insides to prevent kitten and urine from seeping down the cracks between boards.
Q1. When will my order be shipped out?
Once we receive your order, we will process it as quickly as possible, and the order will be completed within 1-3 working days
Q2. How much is the shipping cost?
Free standard shipping on all items.
Q3. What is the estimated delivery time?
Normal shipping time is 3 - 7 business days via FedEx/UPS. The order will be processed the same business day after you placed one. It is then picked, packed, and dispatched.
Q4 . Where are your products shipped from?
Orders are shipped directly from our US warehouses and the shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
Q5. How to track my order?
You will receive emails about the status of your order. Another way, you can track online through our Track Your Order page.
Q6. What is your return policy?
We offer 30-day free return policy for product quality problem. You can shop with confidence here. More details please check our Return Policy Page.
Still have questions in mind?
Please check our FAQ page here: https://www.elecwish.com/pages/faqs
This is perfect for those small areas of your home you might need to place a litter box, But you dont want it just out in the open for people to see. Its discrete and doubles as a scratching post. Its perfect.
I got this enclosed cat litter box with a cactus tree tower on top. Once built, this looks very nice. You can use the cubby to hide a litter box or for an extra hidden bed. Im not sure how long the taller post on top will last, but they seem to like it. Assembly was not real hard and my cats just needed a little time to adjust to it. Nice looking addition to the cat furniture.
We have a number of permanent feline residents and run a foster kitten nursery, so I know a little something about this type of product! We have gone through our fair share of cat scratching posts and litter box enclosures.
This particular item is going on our catio, where our unadoptable outdoor cats will have one more thing to do and one more place to hang out. We'll be using the cubby as a bed, not for a litter box.
Assembly isn't too onerous.