Drafting Chair with Flip-up Armrests and Adjustable Height OC09
Estimated Delivery:Sep 26 - Sep 30
Free Shipping & 30-Day Return
- STUDIO CHAIR: Practice your guitar, architecture drafting, painting or sewing with a tall chair nicely with drafting chairs. This office chair is a good choice if you stand at work but also appreciate being able to sit down from time to time.
- COMFORTABLE STYLE: The shade mesh back has been crafted from 100% polyester, which has a slight flex to it to give you gentle support. The padded seat, size 20”*20”, 330 lbs weight capacity, offers a soft and comfortable experience during your work.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNS: This office drafting chair features a waterfall edge which is designed to relieve pressure and promote healthy blood flow to your legs. Built in lumbar and padded armrests take pressure off your shoulders and neck.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL ADJUSTMENT: Featuring a sturdy five-star base (certified by BIFMA) and frame with armrests that easily rotate up to 0-75 degrees. It offers swivel 360 degrees when those around need your attention. Raise and lower the seat using the pneumatic seat height adjustment lever, conveniently located under the seat. The seat adjustment range is 22.4-30 inch.
- A QUALITY DRAFTING STOOL: Sgs certified gas lift/the chrome foot ring can be adjusted to your height preference/suitable for work, school, office or home/1-year limited warranty.
Flip Up ArmrestsThe Drafting stool chair comes with adjustable armrests which can be flipped up or down. It can fit nicely under the desk and save space; or provide comfort when you feel like to rest your arms.
Ergonomic drafting chair with curved back and lumbar support, thick cushioned seat and breathable mesh fabric, provide comfortable sitting experience and good air flow.
The office chair with pneumatic seat height adjustment; ; 360 degree swivel; Solid rolling casters for smooth movement.
Ergonomic design promotes a good sitting posture to avoid stress on the back. Breathable mesh material keeps you comfy all day long. Thick padded seat cushion provides all-day comfort.
Safe and reliable quality
The chair can withstand a capacity of 300 LBS, is equipped with an SGS-3 gas lift type, and a foldable base certified by BIFMA, which makes you feel more at ease on the chair.
Our drafting chair is equipped with a large cushion, 20" x 20" PU cushion, sweat-proof and wear-resistant. Improve the quality of life, lined with sponge, rebound fast, not deformed. Soft and comfortable experience.
Q1. When will my order be shipped out?
Once we receive your order, we will process it as quickly as possible, and the order will be completed within 1-3 working days
Q2. How much is the shipping cost?
Free standard shipping on all items.
Q3. What is the estimated delivery time?
Normal shipping time is 3 - 7 business days via FedEx/UPS. The order will be processed the same business day after you placed one. It is then picked, packed, and dispatched.
Q4 . Where are your products shipped from?
Orders are shipped directly from our US warehouses and the shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
Q5. How to track my order?
You will receive emails about the status of your order. Another way, you can track online through our Track Your Order page.
Q6. What is your return policy?
We offer 30-day free return policy for product quality problem. You can shop with confidence here. More details please check our Return Policy Page.
Still have questions in mind?
Please check our FAQ page here: https://www.elecwish.com/pages/faqs
Purchased this for my daughter's high drafting desk and she really likes for the adjustability.
I ordered this chair for work purposes. I'm always on the go and its height makes it easy to just step out. Has a very comfortable back rest for when I am stationary.
I have a standing desk and this chair is perfect so that I don��t have to adjust the height of my desk when I want to sit
We have been slowly remodeling our outdoor shed into an office and had a custom desk built. The desk up being a little taller than we expected for the office chair we choose so I was searching for one that had more variation in height. Especially since this will also be my craft area and I am a lot shorter than he is. I feel like the leather bottom is comfy and supportive and the back has a nice ergonomic curve and breathable. Also important is that there is a round foot rest at the bottom that will be useful if you use these very high or have someone short like me who's feet wont touch the bottom. This bottom is also adjustable. The seat itself is wider and goes up higher in the back and my husband says its much for comfortable long term for his large frame. Super happy with the fit.
It��s at my craft table where I will spend many comfortable hours creating!