Terms & Conditions:
This website is operated by Elecwish Limited (referred to as “Elecwish/we/out/us”). As user of this website (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below.
- 1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take affect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions carefully on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- 1.2 When you use certain Elecwish services, please read the additional information provided with regards to such service as this information will provide you with full details on how this service will work.
- 1.3 Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All passwords are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your password or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
- 2.1 We only deliver to physical addressed within the 48 contiguous United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO address, or US Protectorates. We do not ship outside the United States at this time.
- 2.2 We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Elecwish shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- 2.3 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
- 3.1 We take payment from your card or Paypal account at the time we receive you order, once we have checked your card or Paypal details and stock available. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- 3.2 To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card or Paypal account is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplies by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance will relevant data protection laws.
4.Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- 4.2 We make representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site