Tri-Fold Loading Ramp
Out of stock
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- 1500LBS LOAD-BEARING CAPACITY - Built with strong and durable rustproof aluminum tube construction and after a sophisticated welding process, this tri-fold ramp has a strong construction, which has 1, 500 lb. total ramp capacity and 500 lb. distributed load per section capacity. Perfect for loading ATVs and lots more into a truck or trailer.
- TRI-FOLD DESIGN - The loading ramp is designed to be folded in horizontal, which provides a wider trajectory for ATVs and makes it easy to load various motorcycles and dirt bikes. The open ramp measures 50" wide x 76" long. The folded dimensions of the ramp are 17" wide x 76" long, with the lightweight of 38lbs, it can be easy to carried and transferred.
- SECURE LOADING - The included adjustable safety straps make for a secure loading and unloading experience, ensuring your equipment will safely be loaded onto your truck. As the structure is designed with a hollow type, its crosspiece provides forceful support, which efficiently prevents backward sliding.
- RUSTPROOF & SAFE - This loading ramp is made of durable aluminum material, which makes it not easy to get rusty even in the rain so that you can use it in any weather whether it is inside or outside. Heavy-duty hinges and joints are welded plus full width attaching lip, which guarantees the loading ramp with stably attached to the tailgate, avoiding accidental collapsing.
- EASY TO CLEAN & USE - Packed into the all-in-one set, you can use it directly. Combined with whole-body no-dead-angle design and smooth surface, it can be easily cleaned. Just use a piece of wet cloth and you will wipe the mud clean in several minutes with less effort.
- Material: Aluminum
- Load Capacity: 1500 lbs
- Dimensions: 76"x50"
- FoldedDimensions: 76"x17"
- NetWeight: 38 LBS
- 1 x LoadingRamp
- 1 x Safety Strap
Usually, we use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 2–7 business days from the time an order is processed.
In the event that you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please contact us right away so we can make it right. For faster assistance with a return or exchange claim, please email us with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable). Please retain all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.
A:We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB).
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Where can I find assembly instructions?
A:We will add a copy of assembly instructions in every product package that requires assembly. You can also contact our customer service via email to get one.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.