Out of stock
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- 【MATERIAL】 - ABS gun body with an ergonomic pistol grip, natural rubber blocked head. A natural rubber that is tough and durable for our drain blaster.
- 【FUNCTION】 - Anti-odor, anti-blocking. It can be used for toilet, kitchen, bathtubs, shower, sink, squatting pan, floor drain, blocked pipes and etc.
- 【EASY TO USE】 - Pull the handle about 15 to 25 times, repeat several times until remove the blockage.
- 【EFFICIENT CLEANING】 - The toilet plunger kit has a high-pressure pneumatic function, which can deal with various blockages caused by various garbage, such as hair, cloth, tea, leaves, oil, oil, etc.
- 【WITH 4 SIZED SUCKERS】 - With 4 different sizes of black exhaust head, the sizes are 1.96 ", 2.36 ", 4.52 "and 8" respectively.
How to use:
Step 1: Install the appropriate plug according to the size of the pipe diameter
Step 2: Pump up the hand pump about 10-20 times, until could not pump into the air to get high-pressure gas
Step 3: Block pipe outlet, have it sealed; Pull the trigger to release the high-pressure gas.
(you could have it repeated till dredge the pipeline.)
Item Type: Dredging Device
Material: ABS plastics
Plug material: Rubber
Plug quantity: 4
Package Weight: 1.1 KGS
Package size: 290*290*95mm/11.4*11.4*3.7inches
1x drain blaster
4x different sized suckers.
(1) The mouth of the outlet must be immersed in the blocked fluid to guarantee air pressure. You should add enough water into the sink, pipe, or toilet; otherwise, it will not work well.
(2) If the pipeline is blocked, it is advisable to put some soft debris, making the pipeline near full blocked for better effect.
(3) You can use a towel, rags, plastic sheet, or other things to prevent water from splashing out if the pressure is too high.
(4) If the pool or sewer has multiple overflows, please ensure that the other overflows are closed before work so as to avoid accidental discharge of contaminants or affect the dredging effect.
(5) Better to pump 8-10 times once, avoiding a burst of water pipes caused by excessive pressure.
(6) This product is a pneumatic tool, please keep it away from children.
Usually, we use Front Door Package Delivery (e.g., FEDEX, UPS or USPS) to your delivery address. In-stock merchandise typically ships within 2–7 business days from the time an order is processed.
In the event that you receive defective, incorrect or incomplete merchandise, please contact us right away so we can make it right. For faster assistance with a return or exchange claim, please email us with your order number, contact information and photos documenting damages (if applicable). Please retain all items and packaging materials until your claim is resolved. If your replacement item is back-ordered or out of stock, we’ll notify you as soon as we have the estimated arrival date, or we may work with you to suggest a suitable replacement.
A:We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB).
Q:How do you calculate your shipping and handling charges?
A:We offer free shipping and handling for all products in our store.
Q:Where can I find assembly instructions?
A:We will add a copy of assembly instructions in every product package that requires assembly. You can also contact our customer service via email to get one.
Q:Do you ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico?
A:Currently, we only ship to the 48 contiguous states within the United States, excluding PO boxes, APO, FPO, DPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.